making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Friday, September 11, 2009

woollen hat week


It is difficult to take good pictures when light is low and your model is a ten month old exploring baby, but ohhh so much fun. I could take pictures of her all day long.


Knitting is taking more of my creative time lately. When I at last sit down at nine thirty after finishing my “to do list” of the day I find it is easier to knit than to cross stitch. I don’t need to count or double check patterns. As long as I have knitted a couple of rounds and have made myself familiar with the project I’m set to go and knit one round after the other. This week the rounds turned into this woollen hat made of leftover yarn from a jacket my mom knitted to Astrid (the one she is wearing). The woollen hat pattern is from Gro's blog and is so easy and fun that I have already begun on a second one.

Have a wonderful Friday night everyone!

Ravelry link

2 comments:

  1. I love the little hat! She looks so cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡¡Madre mía!! Qué mayor...Acababa de conocerla y me quedé sin conexión :( La niña está lindísima y los trabajos de su mamá tan bonitos como siempre.

    Rosa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!